Super high power mono perc module.
CSI – Bi-Facial 445W 72/144, Silver 30mm
Item will ship from our warehouse within 1-5 business days unless otherwise stated alerting to extended processing times
Out of Stock
Item is currently out of stock in our warehouse. Contact us for further details on availability.
Available on Backorder
Item is out of stock and on backorder. Processing times will very on backorder products. Contact us for further details on availability.
Item availability is limited. Contact us for further details on availability.
Northwest Scada reserves the right to DropShip order based on customer location and product availability.
Northwest SCADA utilized multiple warehouses across Canada and the United States. Some products will ship from the United States to Canada and from Canada to the United States based off product availably and/or warehouse location. Some products are not kept in our Canadian or American warehouses meaning cross border shipping will take place.
Contact us at anytime if you have any questions about the products and availability.
- 26% more power than conventional modules.
- Up to 4.5 % lower LCOEUp to 2.7 % lower system cost.
- Low NMOT: 42 ± 3 °CLow temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.35 % / °C.
- Better shading tolerance.
- Lower internal current, lower hot spot temperature.
- Cell crack risk limited in small region, enhance the module reliability.
- Heavy snow load up to 5400 Pa, wind load up to 3600 Pa*.
Warranty: Northwest Scada backs the products we sell with a 3 year warranty covers manufacturer defects, Buyer pays return shipping, Products damaged outside of listed specifications will be excluded.
Returns: Northwest Scada accepts returns within 30 days, 20% restocking fee may apply, buyer pays return shipping. Follow the link below to begin a return request.
Visit our Warranty and Returns page for more details