The Flexs Q5 is an industrial grade, low power and standalone device that includes everything you need for internet based monitoring and control combined into one single piece of hardware, simplifying installation, reducing power consumption and increasing reliability. Right out of the box you can monitor or log up to eight separate voltages or sensors and control up to eight fused load relays through the internet from your smartphone or laptop.
Flexs Q5 Pro
The Flexs Q5 is the next generation in telemetry and control systems. The Q5’s thoughtful design was created with ease of use in mind. The low power consumption makes
this device perfect for on and off grid installations where power consumption is crucial.
The Q5 offers 8 powerful voltmeter inputs, 8 load switch relays, programmable digital fusing with auto retry and notifications.
Ethernet and wifi give you access to monitor and adjust the device from anywhere in the world.
With the built in, upgraded web interface and mobile friendly compatibility, programming and monitoring is simple for the consumer.
The Flexs Q5 is Grafana ready just like its predecessor the Flexs Q4.
- Ultra low power consumption – Less than 0.8 Watt
- 8X Universal Analog Inputs w/ ultra-high precision
- 8X Universal Relay Load Switches /W Current Monitoring, Digital Fusing, Programmable Current Limit, Trip Delay and Automatic Retry
- Web-based oscilloscope
- Remote Telecom and Wireless Repeater Sites
- Solar & Wind Monitoring
- Remote Telmetry and Envoironmental Monitoring.
- SCADA and Zone Metering
- Oil and Gas Pipelines.
- Well Site Monitoring
- Cathodic Protection (CP) and Flow Metering
- Railways, Highways and Ocean Buoys.
- Off-Grid Systems