Designed with a Replaceable Filter System, these non-medical masks help people stay relaxed out in the world.
Northwest Scada Reusable Face Masks
Our lightweight Northwest Scada: blue masks are made with materials that wick away moisture. You’ll be comfortable wearing one all day long.
- Quality construction with extra stitching
- Easily swap a replaceable filter (not included)
- Adjustable latex-free straps
- Machine washable
Replaceable filter adds an extra layer.
Thick, high-quality filters slide right in and can be used for 12 hours of active filtering time. They’re available in packs of ten.
- Both the adult and children’s masks include adjustable straps.
- Outer layer: 91.7% polyester fibre, 8.3% spandex.
- Masks are Latex-free.
- Before wearing any fabric face mask for the first time, remove the filter and wash the mask.
- Always remove filter before washing the mask.
- Wash by hand or in a washing machine. If using a washing machine, use a gentle cycle and natural detergent. Air dry or machine dry on low heat.
- This product is a non-medical mask. Wearing a mask alone will not prevent the spread of COVID-19. You should also adhere to good hygiene and public health measures, including frequent hand washing and physical (social) distancing.