Maximum Performance & Outstanding Efficiency
QCELLS – 430W 72 CELL DUO Solar Module 35mm
Item will ship from our warehouse within 1-5 business days unless otherwise stated alerting to extended processing times
Out of Stock
Item is currently out of stock in our warehouse. Contact us for further details on availability.
Available on Backorder
Item is out of stock and on backorder. Processing times will very on backorder products. Contact us for further details on availability.
Item availability is limited. Contact us for further details on availability.
Northwest Scada reserves the right to DropShip order based on customer location and product availability.
Northwest SCADA utilized multiple warehouses across Canada and the United States. Some products will ship from the United States to Canada and from Canada to the United States based off product availably and/or warehouse location. Some products are not kept in our Canadian or American warehouses meaning cross border shipping will take place.
Contact us at anytime if you have any questions about the products and availability.
- Q.ANTUM TECHNOLOGY: LOW LEVELISED COST OF ELECTRICITY Higher yield per surface area, lower BOS costs, higher power classes, and an efficiency rate of up to 20.3%.
- INNOVATIVE ALL-WEATHER TECHNOLOGY Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behaviour.
- ENDURING HIGH PERFORMANCE Long-term yield security with Anti LID Technology, Anti PID Technology, Hot-Spot Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™.
- EXTREME WEATHER RATING High-tech aluminium alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400Pa) and wind loads (2400Pa).
- A RELIABLE INVESTMENT Inclusive 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance warranty.
- STATE OF THE ART MODULE TECHNOLOGY Q.ANTUM DUO combines cutting edge cell separation and innovative 12-busbar design with Q.ANTUM Technology
Warranty: Northwest Scada backs the products we sell with a 3 year warranty covers manufacturer defects, Buyer pays return shipping, Products damaged outside of listed specifications will be excluded.
Returns: Northwest Scada accepts returns within 30 days, 20% restocking fee may apply, buyer pays return shipping. Follow the link below to begin a return request.
Visit our Warranty and Returns page for more details