The new Q.PEAK DUO solar module from Q CELLS impresses thanks to innovative Q.ANTUM DUO Technology, which enables particularly high performance on a small surface. Q.ANTUM’s world-record-holding cell concept has now been combined with state-of-the-art circuitry half cells and a six-busbar design, thus achieving outstanding performance under real conditions — both with low-intensity solar radiation as well as on hot, clear summer days.
- Q.ANTUM TECHNOLOGY: LOW LEVELISED COST OF ELECTRICITY – Higher yield per surface area, lower BOS costs, higher power classes, and an efficiency rate of up to 20.3 %.
- INNOVATIVE ALL-WEATHER TECHNOLOGY – Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behaviour.
- ENDURING HIGH PERFORMANCE – Long-term yield security with Anti LID Technology, Anti PID Technology1, Hot-Spot Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™.
- EXTREME WEATHER RATING – High-tech aluminium alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400 Pa) and wind loads (2400 Pa).
- A RELIABLE INVESTMENT – Inclusive 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance warranty2.
- STATE OF THE ART MODULE TECHNOLOGY – Q.ANTUM DUO combines cutting edge cell separationand innovative wiring with Q.ANTUM Technology.