The latest technology in remote connectivity offering a standalone data access module for RainWise wireless weather stations.
The next generation TeleMET II cellular telemetry unit offers the ultimate flexibility for transmitting weather data from the MK-III and AgroMET lines of weather stations to Rainwise.net online cloud portal. The TeleMET II also delivers RainWise weather station data to other portals serviced by Rainwise.net such as the Weather Underground PWS network. RainWise API’s are also available for easy integration of data into 3rd party sites.
- Plug & Play configuration – No need for external software or Static IP address.
- Models supporting CDMA via 2G (optional G3) Verizon Cell service for the US & GSM 3G via Micro SIM card for worldwide data service.
- Full data logging capabilities for up to 6 Months at 15 minutes data intervals using on-board flash memory. Data can be retrieved through the on-board USB port.
- Zigbee Wireless Receiver for communication to the family of RainWise MK-III weather stations including the AgroMet Agricultural station.
- Can be positioned up to a mile (with direct-line-of-sight) from the weather station.
- Uploads diagnostic information to monitor system health.
- Flexible power options allow it to be configured to use standard power supplied (9-15V/1Amp peak), a self-contained PV/Battery Power Pack from RainWise (via 10Watt solar panel & a 7.5V Battery with MPP charge controller), or 3rd party vendors.
- Solar and wired power options
- 2 year warranty
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a refund only. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
Currently Northwest SCADA is not offering any return policy. All sales are final once they have departed our warehouses. Orders may be canceled before they ship at no cost. All returns will be a per order based approval. Contact your sales rep for details or to request a return.
If a return is approve the below standards MUST be met.
- The product must be new, unused, and in the original packaging.
- A restocking fee of 35% will apply.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs related to the return of the item(s).
- If it is deemed that a returned product is opened or used, the product will not be returned and the customer will be responsible for covering all costs related to shipping the product back. The customer will also be charged an inspection fee of $120.
- Any products which arrives damaged will be refused. No exceptions.
- If an order is placed but not yet shipped, there will be no restocking fee and a full refund will be provided upon order cancellation.
Exemptions apply on some orders. See below for more details on orders that are exempt from our return policy.
Solar Panel Return Policy
All solar panel sales are final. No returns, no refunds. No Exceptions. If you have any questions about a product before purchase, please contact us.
All Orders over $10000 are final. Northwest SCADA and its partners reserve the right to refuse a return and/or exchange on any order regardless of order amount. A 35% restocking fee applies to all returns.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, then mail your return to the following address:
PO Box 721
Lytton, British Columbia VOK1ZO
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return and issue a refund. Please allow at least thirty (30) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed and completed on our end.
Northwest SCADA is charged a fee of 2.7% + $0.30 on each order. Northwest SCADA reserves the right to withhold this credit card processing fee from any refund they choose.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Solar Panels – All Solar Panel sales are final
- Generators – All Generator sales are final
- Solar Module Racking – All solar module mounting hardware and racking sales are final
- Open Box items
- Special ordered items as per customer request from manufacture are final.
- Orders over $10000. Northwest SCADA and its partners reserve the right to refuse a return and/or exchange on any order regardless of order amount. A 35% restocking fee applies to all returns.
- Oversized item sales are final.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the contact details below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- A 35% restocking fee will be charged for all returns.
- The Credit Card Processing Fee is not refundable and will be withheld during refund for order cancellations and returns.
- All Solar Panel sales are final.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at:
All products are backed by the manufactures warranty first. You will find details regarding manufacture warranties below.
|Products & Accessories:||Warranty Period|
|KestrelMet Weather Stations||Two (2) years|
|Rainwise Weather Stations||Two (2) years|
|Victron Energy Products||Five(5) years|
|Canbat – Lithium Batteries||Ten (10) Years|
|Pylontech – Lithium Batteries||Ten (10) Years|
Any items not covered by the manufacture warranty above is covered by Northwest SCADA’s Limited 1 Year Warranty.
We want our customers to be confident in the products they purchase from us, which is why we offer a 1 year warranty on all of our products that are not covered by manufacture specified warranties below. In the event that something goes wrong, the buyer will only need to pay for return shipping.
Products that are damaged outside of the manufactures listed warranty specifications will not be covered under the warranty.
Solar Panel Warranty
All solar panels are backed by the solar panel manufactures warranty.
If you have any questions concerning our warranty policy, please contact us at: