Perfect for personal, commercial and industrial use. The wind direction and speed sensor provides accurate data in the harshest conditions. This unit is a impressive stand alone unit with onboard of-grid power.
Rainwise – MK-III Internet Package
Item will ship from our warehouse within 1-5 business days unless otherwise stated alerting to extended processing times
Out of Stock
Item is currently out of stock in our warehouse. Contact us for further details on availability.
Available on Backorder
Item is out of stock and on backorder. Processing times will very on backorder products. Contact us for further details on availability.
Item availability is limited. Contact us for further details on availability.
Northwest SCADA reserves the right to DropShip order based on customer location and product availability.
Northwest SCADA utilized multiple warehouses across Canada and the United States. Some products will ship from the United States to Canada and from Canada to the United States based off product availably and/or warehouse location. Some products are not kept in our Canadian or American warehouses meaning cross border shipping will take place.
Contact us at anytime if you have any questions about the products and availability.
The long range MK-III-LR features a powerful new 2.4 GHz spread spectrum radio that increases range to 1 mile line of sight. It also features an industry best , real time 2 second wind speed and direction update interval.
- The solar charged battery supply is guaranteed to provide continues operation below 60 degrees latitude. The MK III will operate for at least 60 days without sun.
- Since there is no connection between the sensors and the power line, damage from thunderstorms is virtually eliminated and the sensors are immune to power line voltage surges.
- The initial sensor calibrations for wind, temperature, relative humidity and barometric pressure are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- The passive solar shield for the temperature and humidity sensors are modeled after the ones designed by the National Weather Service.All materials used in the sensor assembly and weather instruments have been chosen for their durability and resistance to weathering and corrosion.
- All of our weather station hardware is stainless steel. The station is fabricated from fiberglass and structural PVC and is ultra-violet inhibited. The optional Mono Mount is made from powder coated steel and is supplied with bolts for mounting.
Warranty: Northwest SCADA backs the products we sell with a 3 year warranty covers manufacturer defects, Buyer pays return shipping, Products damaged outside of listed specifications will be excluded.
Returns: Northwest SCADA accepts returns within 30 days, 20% restocking fee may apply, buyer pays return shipping. Follow the link below to begin a return request.
Visit our Warranty and Returns page for more details