Stark Energy AGM batteries are built with the harshness of the Canadian climate in mind; the Stark SRK-125AGM continues to operate at -40C. They are spill proof and easy to transport. Their advanced absorbed glass-matt design (AGM) ensures that the electrolyte stays close to the battery plates, and recombines gases during charging, allowing Starks to be sealed, maintenance free and spill-proof construction.
Stark SRK-125AGM Maintenance Free Solar Battery
This 125 Ah, 12V battery from Stark Energy ensures minimal voltage drop and more power availability when you need it most.
Features of the Stark SRK-125AGM:
- Maintenance-free, sealed lead acid battery.
- Can ship via Purolator and approved for air transport.
- Individually boxed for safe transport right to your work site.
The key benefit to the Starks AGM batteries over competitive brands is the improved cycle life. Stark’s offer:
- 1. Cycle life to 100% DOD: Stark 25% Better (>300)
- 2. Cycle life to 50% DOD: Stark is 50% Better (>900)
Starks offer better life and longer trouble free operation than their competitors. Just compare the specification sheets – if they don’t talk cycle life, they are a light duty battery!