Stark Energy AGM batteries are built with the harshness of the Canadian climate in mind; the Stark SRK-125AGM continues to operate at -40C. They are spill proof and easy to transport. Their advanced absorbed glass-matt design (AGM) ensures that the electrolyte stays close to the battery plates, and recombines gases during charging, allowing Starks to be sealed, maintenance free and spill-proof construction.
This 125 Ah, 12V battery from Stark Energy ensures minimal voltage drop and more power availability when you need it most.
Features of the Stark SRK-125AGM:
- Maintenance-free, sealed lead acid battery.
- Can ship via Purolator and approved for air transport.
- Individually boxed for safe transport right to your work site.
The key benefit to the Starks AGM batteries over competitive brands is the improved cycle life. Stark’s offer:
- 1. Cycle life to 100% DOD: Stark 25% Better (>300)
- 2. Cycle life to 50% DOD: Stark is 50% Better (>900)
Starks offer better life and longer trouble free operation than their competitors. Just compare the specification sheets – if they don’t talk cycle life, they are a light duty battery!