Northwest Scada offers a variety of payment methods to make ordering as seamless as possible. You can choose the payment method that best suits your needs when placing your next order.
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay)
- eTransfer – Save 2%, with coupon code “etransfer”
- EFT, Direct Deposit, Wire Transfer
- Klarna Payment Plans – (From $35 to $1500) – A 5% fee will be charged at checkout.
- Request a Quote – This option is for when an item requires freight pricing or additional information before the item is able to be delivered or if you wish for order pickup at our warehouses.
Please Note: Northwest SCADA is a subsidiary of Northwest Empires & Holdings LTD and all payments are collected by them. Payments may show up on credit card statements as: NORTHWESTSCADA, NWSCADA, NORTHWESTEMPIRES, NWEMPIRES
- Your order will not ship until payment has been paid in full and been verified. Our accounting department will be in touch if there are any issues.
- The Credit Card Processing Fee is not refundable and will be withheld during refund for order cancellations and returns.
If you place an order with Northwest SCADA, we may choose to hold your shipment until payment has been cleared by our accounting team. However, if you have made prior arrangements with our sales team, your order will ship as normal.
You will receive a confirmation email after completing your purchase. If you don’t receive the email, be sure to check your spam folder and confirm that the email address you used at checkout is correct. If the email is correct and you still can’t find it, please contact us right away so we can make sure your order is on track.
If you have any questions concerning our payment policy, please contact us at: